Saturday, October 11, 2008

When Caleb wakes up

Remind me to ask him if pink crayons taste good. Just went to spray out his dirty diaper and it is speckled with bits of pink. Hilarious I tell ya!!! The boy eats everything. I'm surprised I haven't dug out a bug from his mouth. If he ever gets a hold of a roach corpse, beware. There's going to be hurling and mouth scrubbing and more hurling and bleach poured down throats... (well, not bleach but maybe listerine). And holy heck did that diaper stink. Seriously, I didn't spray it right away b/c he was so tired that I rocked him to sleep first. Stunk up my living room, stuck up the hall as I walked it to the bathroom, my bathroom now reaks. Fabreeze here I come.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, quit buying yummy crayons, Mommy!!! LOL

Kim said...

lol OMG Annie, the things I have found in Zeke's diapers too!!! EWWWWW!!!!! Just the other night (while hubby was watching him -figures) he apparently ate part of a now and later, wrapper and all!!!! So that has probably got to be the most interesting thing I have found to date!

And yeah, BOOOOO to stinky poo!!!