Sunday, October 12, 2008

Picture Blog

Just some pics from our recent trip to New Orleans for Beth and Jake's wedding & MawMaw's 90th bday party!!!

Goofy Lina
Lina Beana

Funny Addie
My silly Addie

My Baby
Handsome boy Caleb

Lina was a Jr. Bridesmaid
One gorgeous girl

Addie was a flower girl (here with MawMaw)
MawMaw and Addie

Little guy and I were there to look good! =)
Me and my boy

Our little family at the wedding
Momma and Babies

MawMaw and I on her 90th birthday
MawMaw and me on her 90th bday

Addie and I in front of the St. Louis Cathedral & Jackson Square
Addie and I at Jackson Square

The girls in Jackson Square
The girls at Jackson Square

The girls at Margaritaville
The girls at Margaritaville

Caleb after our trip to the French Quarter still has tons of smiles!
Caleb has some big smiles!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

As always BEAUTIFUL pictures!! :D I love ya!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, looks like you all had a great time..wow your lil ones have gotten so big!!

Andrea said...

Great photos! Your family is so beautiful. You look fantastic. I hope you know you are one awesome and beautiful mommy!