Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Annie-ness

Just some tidbits about your favorite hobbit sized girl...........

  1. I lurve David Cook!
  2. Certified rescue scuba diver
  3. Favorite wine is Cafe' Zin
  4. Middle name is Marie
  5. Unlike Hobbits, my feet aren't big
  6. I'm a cloth diaper fanatic
  7. I would still love to be a vet when I grow up
  8. Weddings = Stress.... elope!
  9. Bring on the beach
  10. I wear smacks nearly year round
  11. Used to play the violin
  12. Now only play the radio
  13. Collector of reindeer, state quarters & pelicans
  14. I lurve Anne Rice
  15. New Orleans = Home
  16. I worship my own way. Just b/c I don't go to church doesn't mean I don't believe.
  17. Sweet tea is bliss in a cup
  18. I miss my husband
  19. I want to go bowling
  20. I hate roaches

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your comment I worship my own way, just because I don't go to church doesn't mean I don't believe. I think this is a huge trend among a lot of people. As a person who works with a spiritual family that tries to impact lives of people who aren't into traditional church, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts. What would make a spiritual family (I don't always like the word church) important to you - or would it? What does belief and worship mean to you? And any other random thoughts on this subject....